Monday, March 7, 2011

March Challenge!

Hope everyone's Sundays in February were great! I know it was good for me!

This month we are working on being our own kind of healthy. The challenge is to make a goal yourself that will help you. Here is what everyone is doing so far:

Raychel: My goal is going to be to exercise at least 3 times a week with stretching after, and to have fruits and vegetables at every meal.

Mom: My goal is to exercise 3 times a week and eat right.

Trisa: My Goal is to gain another 10 pounds :) I am going to make a meal plan and stick to it.

Lisa: I'm setting my personal goal this month to lose... um.. fifteen pounds. Maybe more. And I want to do it in one week. Maybe not this week; maybe next. But one week total. I am GOING to do it! Nobody else is invited, though. Sorry.

Kami: My goal is to eat right. I don't eat until I'm full and fallin over. I just eat until I don't feel hungry and will have enough energy for the day! I only have a 1/2 teaspoon of mayo, butter or whatever a day. Snack on fruit and veggies...and peanut butter.

Levi: Exercise three times a week and floss every day.


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Crystal-In 3 weeks I am going to be buff after painting the house.

Angeli said...

OK