Sunday, February 5, 2012

Quilts and projects made 2011

Dean Sheffer Family Reunion Quilt
We had Thanksgiving in Riverton. The quilt in the background was our decoration. Raychel made a cute turkey, drumstick hat and had everyone put a feather on a turkey with what they were thankful for. We had a fun time. Not all were with us though.
Valerie and Autumn made their quilt from the quilt walk heritage fair. They showed them the next year. I didn't get a picture of Autumn's but she was a real hit with all of the ladies especially when she explained her 9 patch!
All the girls got a Ragedy Ann and a few got Andy's for birthdays or Christmas 2011. I made all the new babies quilts, but I didn't get pictures of them. maybe later.
Crystal's quilt she made. She displayed it at the Quilt Walk Festival.
Alisa's birthday present. I have now made 3 like this one.
This is Dean's quilt. Made by Claudia Crump, Diane Fulmer, and Lana Foy. It was for a fundraiser for the swimming pool and Dean was the winner!
Holly decorated her room for a young women's project and wanted a quilt to match. This is my first attempt at machine quilting.

No comments: