Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random Pictures

Elder Sheffer attracts kids when he brings out the corn nuts.

Elder Stubbs from Australia and all the gwapo kids

Having a bath in a rice patty.

I love the caribow.  Guess What?  They are Water Buffalo!


                                         Serving in the Philippines, under a beautiful sky.

This is Maylin our Tagalog teacher.  She rocks.  Her husband Sonny does also. 


 A Filipino family going on an after noon drive in their car.
I love how the Filipinos make do with what they have.  They get where they need to go with using stuff they can use.  These bicycles are the family car.  They are the traveling store, they are the dump truck that hauls stuff, wood, pigs, people, etc. Sometimes they are pedaling a bike that came from the 1950's and has old old tires.  One even had a steering wheel instead of bike handles.  It's all powered by muscle.

                                          The Elders Singing "I Wanna Be - using 5 chords on the Ukelele
 
                                              Bishop Guevera and Dad
             Elder and Sister England go to Camille's mission FHE.  She loved Sister England who helped her through the temple for the first time.

No comments: