Sunday, June 8, 2008

Graduation




Alisa Sheffer, Number 8 and the baby graduated Riverton High School with just about every honor you could get. It was a great day and a nice graduation. Cody and Lisa and Raychel came down bringing Lee and Shayden. Kami, Dad and I were her other guests. Her awards were, 3 enhanced diplomas, silverwolf medalian, nhs, all state athlete, team captain, most dedicated athlete, $6,000 scholarship to USU for leadership, 2 others at other schools, Top 10%, Superior Soloist at State, more, I'm sure, but she received many and she did work hard all of her life. She is excited now, to work hard all summer (at Ruby's Inn and Red Canyon Indian Store) and earn more money for college, and go to USU. She left today (tear tear), but she made it safely to Trisa's and then will see about her job. She has finished up her party's, seniors at Boondocks and hanging out with Kelly, Jenny and Natalie. So I will add pictures later, when I can figure out how. Lisa has a nice one on her Blog. (It is now July and plans for Alisa changed. The jobs in Pang Town didn't work out so she went up to Logan to play with Kami, met Megan who said she was working with EFY, Alisa applied and is cleaning rooms for the EFY kids, good pay and she is living at Old Farm with roommates that she loves. Life is greater for her there!)

No comments: