Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Parker got his heart on June the 10th. He had to go through a lot, and now is home. We love having him home. He is on a feeding tube because he's not too sure about eating right now, but he will get it. He weighs a ton (actually around 21 lbs.) and he loves being home. When he goes outside and sees the swings, the trampoline, the dog, the basketball court, the sheep, it is almost too overwhelming, but he is getting it down and loves it. He is sitting in his little bouncer play toy and smiles, he waves bye, blows kisses, teases and tries to stand, and roll over and stack blocks, I could go on and on, but here he is and it sure feels good. I am here in Riverton helping out for a week.
While he was on the 3rd floor and Sheila had to be with Parker all the time, we took Alexis to Panguitch. This is the life, riding the bike to the store! Alexis is a good little girl and enjoyed Holly's birthday at the ranch with Karri, Valerie and Heidi too. They also came over for my birthday and we partied all day long, at the end they were calling each other sweetheart. "Here, I can help you sweetheart!" We played "what if you didn't have...." made cake and cookies and pizza. We also went out to dinner at the best Mexican Food in Hatch! Dad took us all.
Sheila and Jordan were sure glad to get everyone together again when we brought her back home.
Dean finished painting and putting in the new doors at the ranch house while in Panguitch. He never quits! While in Riverton, he finished up the Murphy Bed, and it is beautiful!. I'll have to take a picture of it too when I get a way to do it!.
Also while in Panguitch, my class had a float this year in the parade, so I gave my rhythm band job to Debbie and I went with my class. Mary Ann came from North Platte. It was great to see her again. We had a great time, but I was anxious to get back to Riverton so did not go to the rest of my class reunion, they camped, did dinner at the lake, I wanted to be here with Parker. Also it was the Sheffer reunion. Lisa has some great pictures of that on her blog.

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Woah, the shed right there is gone. Where did it go?