Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sheila and Alisa

I sent a picture to everyone I knew their address to and said, me smiling at you and they sent this to me, us smiling back so I love it. Actually they are making fun of me not knowing how to text very well, I can't see what I am really doing most of the time. Panguitch was far away, and I appreciated the picture, the girls spent the night together, while Jordan did his 24 hour training with Parker. They had a blast, and Jordan got to do all the work. I did the same thing when I got back to Riverton, now the 3 of us can be pretty good nurses, with 14 medications to give about 10 different times during the day. Whew!

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Holy Cow! I love this picture! Sheila and Alisa, you guys are gorgeous...and Mom, you ARE a funny texter. I think it's more cute than anything.