
I would like to look up some pictures to post, but I would also like to get one place where all of my children would be introduced. Dean and I had some pretty great children and each one is a treasure in our life. First, Dean and I were married Aug. 1, 1975 in the Provo Temple. We knew it was right and to this day it must have been because we are very much the same in our thoughts, worries and dreams. I have the blessing of having someone I love with all of my heart next to me no matter what comes. His talents are many and he loves his children and the gospel. I am greatful that he always goes to church where ever we are. Going has never been a question for him and even if he "looks" like he's asleep, he will comment on something that it is right and how he thinks it was the best lesson he's ever heard. I have had the privilege of having him give priesthood blessings in my home. He loves and accepts my family (siblings and parents) as his own and does things for them that shows his love. He also honors his own parents and siblings and wants to help them in every way he can. What an example for my children. He makes my life fun, interesting and joyful. My comforts seem to be his greatest concern. Here is a picture of us finishing the "fun run" Notice how comfortable I am. JK....this was the Healing for Hearts run for Parker and all of the heart babies, including those who didn't make it.
2 comments:
Cute picture Mom!
"Grandpa, you look so funny when Grandma was riding on your back! You looked like a horse galloping. You have so much in common to say. You're graceful and you're hunting. And you're soo silly!" -Autumn
Post a Comment