









There has been so much happening that I will probably post this stuff out of order. We have been to Tuacahn, Les Miserables in St George. Saw Neucile and visited the temple. I have been in Riverton helping get the garden tomatoes done. Crystal and I did a bunch and Salsa with Kami. Then Dean and I went to Riverton again and did 24 more quarts of tomatoes together and took them to Logan to Alisa, Then Raychel and I did them in Logan along with 14 quarts of peaches. Today I helped Trisa and two of her friends do 94 quarts of peaches off of her tree and her friend's tree. This time of year always tuckered me out, but doing canning with friends is fun and rewarding. Rule #1 canning should always be done with a friend. It is too much to pick, peal, wash, fill, boil, time, etc. alone. But the rewards are enjoyed the whole year through. In between all of this, Ryan and Bridget, Luke Suzie and Eric came to visit the ranch. I brought Crystal, Autumn, Hunter and Dillon. Then Sheila and Jordan came, bringing Parker, Alexis and Alisa, Trisa and Holly, Karri, Valerie and Heidi came, Then Kami brought her friends, Ashley, Jaime, Sonnet, Samantha, and Jon. They all had a blast riding horses, 4-wheelers and eating yummy jello. (picture included). We all found a bed to stay in and had a blast.
Now, the latest news is little Annalisa Karin Sheffer was born Sept. 11, 2008 about 3:30. 7 lb. 1 oz. 19 inches long. Cody kept us updated on his blog and seeing her pictures has been so fun. Go there and check her out. I can hardly believe it's not Cody. I want to run see her so badly, but we will wait and go on Wed. Give them some time to get used to her and then maybe I can go do something. Laurie (Lisa's Mom) and I went 2 days before she came and helped out a little or maybe it was a lot. There will be a lot more to do now I'm guessing. Lisa has her parents there in Logan along with 2 sets of Grandparents. She is a lucky girl. This is me in my travels: (first picture) Karri asked me today if I am going or coming, sometimes I wonder that myself.
2 comments:
Holy hairy eyebrows, Parker! :) It's fun to read about all your adventures mom, you sure keep busy. Must be a grandma. Only Grandmas can do so much.
Holy Cow! Those are the coolest pictures ever!
Post a Comment