Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blessing #2







I apologize for the picture, but the picture I tried so hard to download, I gave up on. This is the best I could do. But.... Crystal is married to Jared Reed Zierenberg. They were married Dec. 18, 1998. Jared works for USDA guarding the wildlife that comes around destroying crops or livestock. He says his job is fun, he's lucky, and he has just been awarded the job in Utah, so gets to live close to all of us now. Crystal and Jared have three little ones -- Autumn Kaye(6) who just started kindergarden at Rose Creek Elementary, Hunter Jacob (4) and Dillon Ray (1). Crystal will teach Hunter and Alexis sometimes for Preschool. She has canned a bunch of food for winter, she is always running after Dillon (he's a quick one) and feeding the horse, dog, sheep, etc. She has the life of run here and run there. Their biggest goal right now is to get into a house...all of their stuff is in storage as they are trying to move from Washington. As I think back at the opportunity of raising Crystal, I can only feel blessed. Heavenly Father smiled down on us and gave us the best of the best. She always had a little glow about her, and is such a pleasant person to talk to. Her friendship is dear to me.



No comments: