Saturday, October 4, 2008

Blessing #3




Again, I can not figure a way to get recent pictures, so this does not include Eric...but, this is the guy. Ryan and his sweet family. Ryan Vern Sheffer was our firstborn boy. He married Bridget Reynolds June 20, 2002. They have 3 children, Luke Ryan (5) he just started school at Adams Elementary in Logan, Suzanne (3) and Eric Smith (11 mos). Ryan graduated in Business Economics (this picture) from SUU. He has worked in Cedar City for Lozier and Logan as an information technician. He is currently looking for emplyment and wants to continue working on his schooling goals to get a Master's in Information Technology. Bridget stays busy working on line at home and keeping up with the 3 kids. Her life is one of giving in between. She gives time and effort to charities or good causes and is really good at it. Ryan has always been a blessing in my life as he made such insightful comments or worked his tail off at whatever he tried to achieve. He received many honors and acolades growing up, but it was always my honor just to be his Mom. I love this little family and love to be in their home and watch them at work. There is humor, drama, love, excitement, and laughter, but most of all the gospel being taught to these three little busy bodies. To know them is to love them. I feel it a privilage to be his Mom and I know that Dean feels the same way.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Thank you mom for all the kind things you have said about me and my family! That means a lot to us. You are accurate, and insightful.

Love,

Ryan

bridget said...

That was nice. Thank you.
Bridget

Grovin Granny of 28 said...

Wow, I finally made it to your blog. How fun to read about you all. I miss you all dearly, but it is great to keep in touch even if it's just on this side. I found you through your post on my blog and connected with you and all your families blogs and read for hours. Keep postin'. I've updated mine just a bit, but I've pretty much forgot how to do everything. Check it out.