


These are pictures of the goings on. Our valentines dinner was yummy -- I went all out on Spinache chicken, Strawberry Catuo and Jazmine Rice, it was good and we watched the Lawrence Welk show, perfect fire in the fireplace too, then we took a drive up to the ranch to make sure Bruce and Becky were OK while they were snowmobiling in the freezing cold. They had made it to the cabin OK. The next picture is Shayden and Dillon -- the twins in age. when Gavon was blessed. We also took a tour of the Draper Temple with the grandkids. It is beautiful! Alexis said some cute things, Parker pointed at the lights and every picture. And the next is Ice Fishing on fish lake. I finally got my first fishing license. I didn't catch one. But Levi and Kami got two. I'm hooked now. We are going again with Grandpa Sheffer this weekend.
2 comments:
Fun! You're making me jealous.
Cute blog Mom! I love that I made it in! Yeehah!
Post a Comment