Sunday, March 22, 2009

Someone Very Special


There is a new guy that has been coming down from Washington to visit Kami. The more I get to be around him the more I can see that he is going to be visiting more and more. Yes, when you know you know, then you know. And I know. I know a few things for sure. Heavenly Father answers prayers for our children. I know that Kami has been waiting for someone very special. Levi is very patient and has some wonderful qualities that fit Kami and he fits her. It's great to be with them and see this happening. This is a picture of Parker and Levi cause they have been hanging out too. They share a bedroom while Levi comes down to stay. Kami is running in the Canyonlands Half Marathon. Parker's hat says "I'm a Keeper" and I think Levi needs a hat too cause "He's a Keeper" Ya!

1 comment: