Sunday, June 21, 2009
It's getting Closer!
I feel like everything I do should be wedding now. It will be here in 6 more Sunday's. We have had an awesome Father's Day Sunday today. We took the 4 Wheeler to Beaver (North Creek) and Jared's family met us there. They did Dutch Oven Chicken and we did Potatoes and we had everything else in between, finishing it off with sommores. The roads were perfect for 4 Wheeling and we just really enjoyed the day. Dad is an awesome Dad. He works so hard. I know that we really are lucky to have him. Without him, I think our houses would fall apart. He is such a good fixer upper. I don't tell him enough how I love and appreciate him. Our next job will be new electrical in the Panguitch house. He is working on the ceilings now. I need to finish this quilt for Kami and Levi. Alisa and I got to the ranch and Alisa rode Dixie. She takes me running down to the hospital and back (about 1.5 miles). And has signed me up for the Bryce Canyong Marathon July 18. (5 K). We are getting invitations out for Kami's wedding. Nice pictures! And she will be getting her bridals done when she gets home from Washington. Oh, it is going to go by fast. Alisa is working hard at the Silver Eagle and Subway and selling Daily Bread. She makes friends and stays positive. I am really glad she is here for the summer. I know it is hard on her and she will appreciate her life in Logan when it is over. I'll see what pictures I can find to post. Good Luck to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment