

RileyD Wilson is here. I got to go up to Lakewood, WA and see him in person. He is soooo cute. This is him riding in his car seat. He is now one month and looks so different already but Levi and Kami are so happy. They take good care of him. He gets a warm bath every day and he smiles and he likes to go on stroller walks and pick black berries. We made jam and salsa while I was up there too. It's quite a beautiful place. Next trip, Levi will graduate and they will move to Spokane. I took up this little quilt for Riley. His favorite colors are green and brown though. Kami has lots of fun things
3 comments:
I love how his lips are saying, "just kiss me to death"
You can't stop them from growing.
He LOVES the quilt! He looks at it every nap time and focuses on the patterns. :) Isn't that fun!?
Post a Comment