

We have had lots to do. This is Eric on his wooden horse. I got to go tend for 1 night while Ryan and Bridget went to San Francisco. Eric turned 3 a few days later and he is the lovingest little boy. Gives kisses goodbye -- talks so well. Luke and Suzie and Eric played cash register, buying all their cards and toys from the store. Crystal made it down for a short trip. We walked up the canyon to the "out door school house" I was going to tend while Crystal went hunting with Jared, but Emily got her dear early and Jared went on a different hunt, so Crystal and I hung out together. As you can see we had a great time, Autumn said "We do this kind of stuff all the time" We spotted another dead turkey and the kids rode the 4 wheeler, then we took a trip up to Raychel's and went to Raychel's baby shower. I'm starting to sleep with my cell phone so that Raychel can call me. Dad and I took another trip up there the week before to see Alisa's concert -- excellent concert -- very professional group with a song dedicated to soldiers/war very moving for veterans day. I was going to tend while Trisa and Jared went to Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas, but the snow foiled that plan -- crossing the mountain. But they came later and we had a lovely Thanksgiving party. So, I am looking forward to tending -- when they ask. Parker cried when we left, Sheila thought he was hurt and said what's the matter and through his tears he said: "I miss Grandma." Oh being so loved sure is fun. So ask away. I'll do it if I can.
2 comments:
I couldn't get my picture to turn either. Grandma's are the luckiest ever to get to tend all the time. Thanks for being so willing to do it! You forgot to add Raychel and Trisa's kids in there. Ha, Ha!
Thanks for all you do Mom. I'm glad you're so ready to come and help me. I've been having contractions that hurt throughout the day. Paul is being driven crazy thinking, "Go to the hospital? Oh, we'll be okay another day. Hurting more? Oh boy, we'd better get ready to go."
Post a Comment