Sunday, May 10, 2009

Work

I have been to some amazing conferences for my work lately. I got to see everyone at one conference because it was at Snowbird (the most amazing place in the world) and another one was in West Valley City and one in Provo. I have learned some great things at them. It is so great every time I get to be with the kids too. (my kids included) Luke and Suzie got to come right before Easter and it was so much fun. Trisa and kids came over and we did a picnic at Red Canyon. After Alisa's finals we got to go to Logan and move her. It rained and rained, but we made it to Kami's house where she will reside until her job gets a little more money coming in. She is selling food storage and it is tasty. I want some just to eat!



Today is mother's day now, I have been able to speak to everyone but Crystal and Raychel, but I saw them yesterday. It is quiet in Panguitch. Yesterday we visited with Dean's family and enjoyed Morgan's wedding in the temple. After we got to visit Linda and Broyce and saw her video she has put together of the Ray Tebbs Family. It is a beautiful picture/music video and I saw it with Trisa today. It's so beautiful that I had to cry twice! She has put together some really nice pictures. Valerie said everybody is so pretty. I had to tell her she comes from a very pretty family of people. Every little baby they just adored. Trisa made a strawberry/elderberry pie that we really enjoyed eating. It was just a nice mother's day and I hope every one had a wonderful one too.

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Oh, Mom, you're great! I'm glad you had a good one. I actually forgot about my phone in the car, and that's why I didn't answer, but I'll try to give you a call today.