I am going to skip a bunch of things in 2013 because I didn't know how to add pictures. Paul helped me figure it out, but I have fallen so far behind. But here are a few of our highlights. Heidi was baptized. Our escapades of fixing up Panguitch, first Dean's Mom and Dad's floor, our roof shingles, then the ranch house floor, paint. cabinets and countertop, then finishing the Duquette's basement -- we've been more than busy all year since I have been well. Also after being able to walk 5 days the bishop called me to a service mission at Kauri Sue Hamilton school seminary. I said I would do it 2 days a week for 4 months. It was a sacred special experience. But that is all history now and we're off for new adventures. Here are a few of the pictures of those experiences: and more. Little Elsie Marie Sheffer was born to Cody and Lisa's family -- Oct 25, 2013. A few projects on the quilting side:







No comments:
Post a Comment